Autoclavable Space Chamber Plus@ with Cross Valve Technology™
Delivery without Compromise
Designed to deliver more medication to the lungs than pMDI alone, enabling patients with asthma and COPD to take control.
Cross Valve Technology™
Ensures very low resistance when inhaling medication and directs exhalation outside the chamber.
Allows easy visualisation of valve movement and enables confirmation of correct inhaler operation and usage by patient.
Universal Inhaler Base
Compatible with most types of metered dose inhalers. Base provides secure fit yet removes easily for thorough cleaning.
- Cross Valve Technology™ is designed to provide very low resistance, one-way flow during inhalation for improved drug delivery and ease of use.
- Transparent chamber allows clear visualisation of respiratory valve movement and direct confirmation of correct product operation and usage by patients.
- Universal inhaler base has an elastic opening that fits perfectly with most pressurised metered dose inhaler (pMDI) brands.
- Inhaler base removes for easy cleaning.
- pMDI can be stored in the chamber body.
- For use as part of an asthma action plan.
- Standard 22 mm mouthpiece can be attached to most face masks on the market.
- 15 mm Female internal connection in the mouthpiece enables connection to tracheostomy tubes or cannula without the use of an additional connector.
- Can be autoclaved up to 52 times at 134C for 3 mins.
|Material of Construction|
|Inhaler Base||Thermoplastic elastomer|