Space Chamber Plus®
Delivery without Compromise
Designed to deliver more medication to the lungs than pMDI alone, enabling patients with asthma and COPD to take control.
Cross Valve Technology™
Ensures very low resistance when inhaling medication and directs exhalation outside the chamber.
Allows easy visualisation of valve movement and enables confirmation of correct inhaler operation and usage by patient.
Universal Inhaler Base
Compatible with all types of metered dose inhalers. Base provides secure fit yet removes easily for thorough cleaning.
- Cross Valve TechnologyTM is designed to provide very low resistance, one-way flow during inhalation for improved drug delivery and ease of use.
- Transparent chamber allows clear visualisation of respiratory valve movement and direct confirmation of correct product operation and usage by patients.
- Standard 22 mm mouthpiece can be attached to most face masks on the market.
- Universal inhaler base has an elastic opening that fits perfectly with all metered dose inhaler (MDI) brands and does not easily dislodge during removal of inhaler.
- Available in two sizes, Standard and Compact, and is ideal for paediatric, adult and geriatric patients. Compact can be easily carried in school bags, handbags and briefcases, for convenient storage and handling.
- Inhaler base removes for easy cleaning.
- MDI can be stored in the chamber body.
- For use as part of an asthma action plan.
|Volume||230 ml||160 ml|
|Length||18.5 cm||14.5 cm|
|Material of Construction|
|Inhaler Base||Thermoplastic elastomer|