Anti-static Compact Space Chamber Plus™ with Cross Valve Technology
Delivery without Compromise
Designed to deliver medication more effectively to the lungs compared to pMDI alone1, enabling asthma and COPD patients to take control.
Cross Valve TechnologyTM
Ensures very low resistance when inhaling medication and directs exhalation outside the chamber.
Allows easy visualisation of valve movement and enables confirmation of correct inhaler operation and usage by patient.
Universal Inhaler Base
Compatible with all types of metered dose inhalers. Base provides secure fit yet removes easily for thorough cleaning.
- Cross Valve TechnologyTM is designed to provide low resistance, one-way flow during inhalation for improved drug delivery and ease of use.
- Anti-static chamber allows maximisation of aerosol medication suspension2.
- Does not need priming and can be used straight out of the package.
- Transparent chamber allows clear visualisation of valve movement and enables direct confirmation of correct use by patients.
- Universal inhaler base fits most pressurised metered dose inhalers (pMDI).
- Multipurpose mouthpiece can be used with standard 22 mm OD mouthpiece fittings for the delivery of asthma and COPD medication.
- Compact size for convenient handling and storage in school bags, handbags and briefcases.
- Not made with natural rubber latex, BPA, PVC and phthalates.
- Can be boiled.
- Dishwasher Safe.
- pMDI can be stored in chamber body.
- For use as part of an asthma action plan.
- Available as Anti-static Compact Space Chamber Plus* only or as Combination Packs with Silicone Face Masks (Small, Medium and Large).
|Mouthpiece||22 mm OD; 15 mm ID|
|Mask Sizing||Small: Age 0 – 1; Medium: Age 1 – 5; Large: Age 5 – Adult|
|Material of Construction|
|Inhaler Base||Thermoplastic elastomer|
Instructions for Use
1Terzano C (2001). Pressurized metered dose inhalers and add-on devices. Pulmonary Pharmacology and Therapeutics. 14, 351-366.
2White, G 2014. Equipment Theory for Respiratory Care, 5th edn. Cengage Learning, Boston.
*Available in the US as Compact Space ChamberTM and Compact Space ChamberTM with Cross Valve TechnologyTM.